Thanks for all who left comments on the blog tour and those that entered the Blood Crystal Scavenger Hunt.
The correct answers are:
- Glow worms are insect larvae and can only be found in Australia and New Zealand
- Copper was mined in the Adelaide Hills town of Callington.
- The agents need sugar more than Sarah
- Trajan’s greatest fear is being underground (though claustrophobia or fear of being trapped would be acceptable).
- The catacombs are the underground location Nola toured on her trip to Rome.
- Delvina and Retza go on a perilous journey in Blood Crystal.
- Mt Morgan mine is associated with pollution on the Dee River.
- Stalactites are the limestone formations that hang from the roof.
- The twins final meal as their food ran out on the journey was dried mushrooms and smoked cave fish (with melt water) as mentioned in the excerpt provided.
Time to announce the winners of the Scavenger Hunt
– drum roll –
First prize – $50 Amazon voucher – to the first person with all the correct answers –
Thanks Sally – your answers were spot on.
Second prize – copy of Heart of the Mountain and Blood Crystal –
Great effort Linsey. Loved your detailed answers – and it’s clear you’ve read Blood Crystal – unfortunately though I loved your ‘ground-bat’, this was what the twins ate sometime after their food ran out. All your other answers were correct.
I’ll be in contact with you both in the next few days.
Reduced Price – for a limited time Blood Crystal is at the reduced price of $99 US. A great time to purchase it. Check it out here.
Thanks again for the great support through the launch and blog tour of Blood Crystal. I’m loving the reviews. I’m hoping to have both Heart of the Mountain and Blood Crystal available in print by early September.